Albuquerque 48 Hour Music Video Project
Returning in 2013
The 48 Hour Music Video Project will return to Albuquerque, probably in November. Filmmakers and musicians from all over the Albuquerque area will compete to see who can make the best music video in only 48 hours. The winning video will go up against films from around the world for the title "Best 48 Hour Music Video of 2013".
Sign up for the Albuquerque mailing list and we will inform you when more information is available.48MVP is the ultimate challenge of creativity and cooperation! Learn how it works here.
Albuquerque 48MVP Links
- 48 Hour Music Video Project Main Page
- 48 Hour Music Video Project Official Rules
- 48 Hour Music Video Project Filmmaking Rules
- 48 Hour Music Video Project Production Documents
- Sign up for the Albuquerque mailing list
- Find the Albuquerque 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Albuquerque 48HFP on twitter
- Email Liz Langston, Albuquerque Producer of the 48HFP
- Visit the Albuquerque 48 Hour Film Project page
- Other 48 Hour Music Video Projects in Albuquerque:
2012 • 2011