The 48 Hour Film Project
See below for 2006 results.
For more information on 2016, click here...
The 48 Hour Film Project was a huge success for the second year in Black Rock City, the home of Burning Man! Filmmakers braved a dust storm that blotted out the sun to come to the Kickoff. Two days later, on August 31st, the films screened to a 100 person audience at Videogasm at Esplanade & 9:30.
Seven films were produced:
- "Abandon ALL Hope and Fear", a Drama
- "A Jedi Gets Dressed", a Sci Fi Film
- "P.I. Camp", a Detective/Cop Movie
"Quick Questions and Answers about Feminism",
a Film de Femme
- "Sister Lucy", a Mockumentary
"Take Me to the Other Side of the Rainbow:
Finding Erika Lang", a Mockumentary
- an interactive film that we no longer have a copy of.
Thanks for all who participated and attended!
Jetzt in die Mailingliste für
- Contacter le 48 Hour Film Project
Im Filmkatalog nach Filmen aus
- Coloca um "badge" do 48HFP no teu blog ou homepage
- The 48 Hour Film Project Tour: 2006
Le 48 Hour Film Project à dans les années dernières:
2016 • 2012 • 2010 • 2009 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005