The Dublin 48 Hour Film Project
Exhausted Dublin Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the country of Ireland successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on 28 September (Sunday) and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what country of Ireland filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Dublin 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Dublin 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Dublin 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
The audience has spoken! The following teams won the audience awards for their respective screenings. Congratulations!
Audience Award Winner: Group A
"Out of Reach" by Dirty Money Films
|Lighthouse Cinema, Smithfield, Dublin|
|€9, €7.50 with concession (purchase them here)|
Dublin 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Dublin mailing list
- Find the Dublin 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Dublin 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Dublin team
- Email Hugh O'Donoghue, Dublin Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Dublin using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Dublin: 2013