The Ho Chi Minh City 48 Hour Film Project
See below for 2012 results.
For more information on 2013, click here...
Exhausted Ho Chi Minh City Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the HCMC area successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on 31 December (Wednesday) and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Wednesday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what HCMC area filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Ho Chi Minh City 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Ho Chi Minh City 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Ho Chi Minh City 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
Ho Chi Minh City 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Ho Chi Minh City mailing list
- Find the Ho Chi Minh City 48HFP on Facebook
- Join a Ho Chi Minh City team
- Email Ross Stewart, Ho Chi Minh City Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Ho Chi Minh City using our
- Buy t-shirts or other goodies
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Thể hiện trang này bằng tiếng việt
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Ho Chi Minh City:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010