The Orlando 48 Hour Film Project
Orlando Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 400 filmmakers from Orlando are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
There are still a few slots available in the Orlando 48HFP.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Orlando will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
Orlando 48HFP Events
|Date ||Sept 10th, 2014; Sept 11th, 2014|
|Place ||The Plaza Cinema Cafe , 155 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32801|
|Notes ||That's right, Orlando! We're taking the 48 Hour Film Project back to downtown. With the support and cooperation of the wonderful management at The Plaza Cinema Cafe. Downtown makes a wonderful backdrop for the event and festivities. |
Best Of Screening
Orlando 48HFP Links
to be announced
For the Orlando 48HFP, your film must be submitted on one of the following media:
(preferred) a self-contained Quicktime file
- codecs for HD: Apple Pro-Res, Apple Intermediate Codec, H.264 with a data rate of at least 5Mbps, Avid DNxHD, HDV, DVCProHD, or Photo JPEG-A
- codecs for SD: DV-NTSC, Apple Pro-Res, H.264 with a data rate of at least 5Mbps, or Photo JPEG-A
- aspect ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) preferred
- interlacing: progressive (non-interlaced) preferred
- resolution: 1920 x 1080 preferred
- frame rate: 30fps preferred
- submission formats: USB flash drive (preferred) or Data DVD
Screening on Wednesday, September 10 @ 7:30pm
Screening on Thursday, September 11 @ 9:15pm
3(c) Productions, Sabrina Hall
Aviators, Michael Payol
Competition Film Makers, Robert Hallaran
Creative Inlet Films, TL Westgate
DM Productions, Dale Metz
Flinger Films, Allen Paschel
Make Believe, Cliff Erickson
MakeDo Productions, Colin Krawchuk
NAB Entertainment, Neil Bernard
Spiderflix, Dale Frohman
TDPro & AAE, Trent Duncan
ValiantLab, John Gotschall
Screening on Wednesday, September 10 @ 9:15pm
Screening on Thursday, September 11 @ 7:30pm
All Over The Place Productions, Damian Garcia-Sarraff
DestinyBender, Gaetano Fasulo
Faithful FEW Inc., Bryan Cobaris
Kafkaesque, Pierce Kafka
Majesty Film Group, Nidal El Rimawi
NOVEMBER 31ST, NAVEED CHINOY
Orange Moon Productions, Kevin Hutchinson
Potato, Eric Thompson
SGMM Productions, Marie Moore
Something 2 Say Productions, Daniel LeRoy
The Dandy Cough-Men, Dusty Socarras
The Gang, Justin Connors
Xtreme Fun, Steven McCabe