The Portland (Oregon) 48HFP
Portland Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 700 filmmakers from Portland are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
There are still a few slots available in the Portland 48HFP.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Portland will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
|Friday, August 1|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Mash Tun Brew Pub, 2204 NE Alberta St #101, Portland, OR 97211|
|Sunday, August 3|
|6-8:30 (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|Mash Tun Brewpub, 2204 NE Alberta St #101, Portland, OR 97211|
|August 6 & August 7|
|7 & 9:15|
|The Hollywood Theatre, 4122 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR|
|$8 (purchase them here)|
Portland 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Portland mailing list
- Find the Portland 48HFP on Facebook
- Join a Portland team
- Email Rob Hatch, Portland Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Portland using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Portland:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009
2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004