The Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48 Hour Film Project
Exhausted Santa Cruz de la Sierra Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the country of Bolivia successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on 26 October (Sunday) and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what country of Bolivia filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
|28 and 29 october|
|to be announced|
|Cinemark, Ventura Mall|
Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Santa Cruz de la Sierra mailing list
- Join a Santa Cruz de la Sierra team
- Email Claudia Ximena Fernandez, Santa Cruz de la Sierra Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Santa Cruz de la Sierra using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Mostra esta página en español
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Santa Cruz de la Sierra: 2013