The Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48 Hour Film Project
Santa Cruz de la Sierra Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 400 filmmakers from Santa Cruz de la Sierra are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Santa Cruz de la Sierra will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP Events
Best Of Screening
Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP Links
Photo by Magalhães.
|Character ||Manuel or Manuela Saucedo, Nadador/a Profesional (Profesional Swimmer)|
|Prop ||una caja de chocolates (a box of chocolates)|
|Line ||"No dudo que lo sientas, pero no te pongas a llorar." ("No doubt you feel it, but don`t start crying.")|
For the Santa Cruz de la Sierra 48HFP, your film must be submitted on one of the following media:
A self-contained Quicktime file
Media: USB Flash Drive (preferred) or Data DVD
Codec: DV-NTSC, DVCPRO HD, MPEG-4, or H.264 (with a data rate of 8Mbps)
Resolution: HD 1280x720 or SD
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Widescreen) preferred
Preferred Frame Rate: 23.97
Extension: MOV, MP4, or M4V
No media will be returned.
We are working on a MAC – please format your USB for both PC and Mac (EXSAT preferred)
Make sure your complete movie is in the file
Please check your sound levels to ensure they are relatively even throughout the film – one of our biggest problems with submissions is films that are very loud in some places and hard to hear in others
Please submit a back up copy of your film – as long as we can work with a version of the film that was submitted on time, you're eligible for judges awards
MiniDV tapes and video DVDs are not being accepted
5ta Rueda, Matías Galarza Palenque
7X7, Guilherme Sicodowska
ciento ochenta films, Harold Cespedes
CINE RAU - TEATRHON, Miguel Antonio Molina Peralta
Cinextasis, Marcelo Mendez Contreras
CousinStudios, Juan Sebastian Vergara Wellz
DIGITO FILMS, Daniel montero
Elastico, Andres Salinas
Estado Alfa, Andrés Aguirre Aguilar
fascine films, carlos tapia salinas
Gota Cuadrada , Luna María Betania Racca
HOMO LUDENS, Esteban Medrano
Indecentes, uri carrasco salinas
Jumechi Films, Jade Racca
La Comuna Cine, Javier Valencia Palomino
LA MAKINA PRODUCE, jorge victor gonzales herrera
la muñeca, paulo cesar calvimontes miranda
La vueltera, Jorge Eduardo Campos Baldiviezo
Lab Com Nur, Edward Delgado Sánchez
Latin Media International Inc., Roberto Catacora
lazio filmz, Julio Lazo
Los Pampeamigos del conejo Peligro, Paola Nilza Tejerina Cuevas
Makina Films, PEDRO ESCOBAR IGLESIS
MALGENIO FILM , Carlos Paolo Cesar Aliaga Fernandez
Negro Bocón Films, isabel suarez maldonado
Porno LAB, Alex Jadue
sades, Christian Iriarte Luna
Serpentina Digital, Jesús Rojas
Toco Toco Films, Sergio Marcio Patiño Palacios