The Seoul 48 Hour Film Project
Exhausted Seoul Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the Seoul area successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on 1 December (Sunday) and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what Seoul area filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Seoul 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Seoul 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Seoul 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
|7th Dec 2013|
|1pm to 5pm|
|Artnine, 동작구 사당동 147-53 골든시네마12층, 서울특별시 156-824|
Seoul 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Seoul mailing list
- Visit the local Seoul 48HFP website
- Find the Seoul 48HFP on Facebook
- Join a Seoul team
- Email Joseph Kim, Seoul Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Seoul using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- 이 보여 한국어
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Seoul:
2012 • 2010 • 2009