The Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Tampa-St. Petersburg on the weekend of August 15 - 17, 2014. Filmmakers from all over the Bay area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
Regular registration is $160. If teams register after Tuesday, August 5 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, August 15|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|The Tampa Bay WaVe Event Space, 400 N. Ashley Drive. Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33602|
|Parking Meters are free after 6pm in downtown Tampa.|
|Sunday, August 17|
|Collection begins at 6 pm. (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|1st floor lobby of the Rivergate Tower (Look for the Red Booths), 400 N. Ashley Drive. Tampa, FL 33602|
|Look for me sitting at the Red Booths in the lobby.|
|August 27, 28, 2014|
|Tampa Pitcher Show, 14416 N. Dale Mabry Hw, Tampa, FL 33618|
Best Of Screening
|Wednesday, September 17|
|Will be revealed VERY Soon. , Location Pending|
|$12 in advance, $15 at the door|
|The Grand Finale! Cash prizes! 5 teams will be selected to create a 5-minute video for New Amsterdam Vodka for a city prize of $1,000. The New Amsterdam Vodka films will be screened and the winner announced at the this Awards Ceremony.|
Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Tampa-St. Petersburg mailing list
- Find the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Tampa-St. Petersburg team
- Email Rodrick Colbert, Tampa-St. Petersburg Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Tampa-St. Petersburg using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Tampa-St. Petersburg:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007