The Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP
Exhausted Tampa-St. Petersburg Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the Bay area successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on Sunday, August 17 and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what Bay area filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
The audience has spoken! The following teams won the audience awards for their respective screenings. Congratulations!
Audience Award Winner: Group A
"From Page to the Stage: The Andrew Tracey Story" by Bridgepoint Productions
Audience Award Winner: Group B
"Nana" by Helix/Starcomb/Shooter
|August 27th, 2014|
|Group A 6-8pm, Group B 9-11pm.|
|Tampa Pitcher Show, 14416 N. Dale Mabry Hw, Tampa, FL 33618|
|Only $10! (plus additional service fee) (purchase them here)|
Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Tampa-St. Petersburg mailing list
- Find the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Tampa-St. Petersburg 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Tampa-St. Petersburg team
- Email Rodrick Colbert, Tampa-St. Petersburg Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Tampa-St. Petersburg using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Tampa-St. Petersburg:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007