48MVP Production Documents
These documents are for the 48 Hour Music Video Project. To view the documents for our other projects, please click here.
Paperwork: Never fun, always required! There's no way around it, if you're a filmmaker, you've got to have the paperwork.
All the documents you need to have a successful filmmaking weekend will be right here.
First, review the 比賽規則.
The rules are straightforward, but inevitably people have questions. If you have a question you can't find in the rules, send us an email.
Second, download the following documents.
This document is due prior to the start of the competition:
- Filmmaking Team/Band Leader's Agreement: The leader of each filmmaking team and band must sign this form to indicate agreement to the 48HFP's rules and requirements. You must bring the signed agreement to the Kickoff event on Friday night.
The following are all required to be submitted with your film at the Drop Off event.
- 參賽影片紀錄表: We want to know the details—what happened during your wild weekend of moviemaking?
- This form should be filled out by both the film team and the band (or solo musician).
- Team Roster: Tells us who is on your team, their job, and their e-mail address.
- 認證聲明: The Team Leader must sign this form to certify that all creative work took place during the Official Competition Period.
- This is a combined Talent Release and Liability Waiver Form, meaning there's one less form you have to keep track of.
- Each team member must sign a separate form.
- Remember, this form helps protect you, the team leader, as well as the Project.
- 音樂同意書: This form is used for music.
- 商品同意書: This form is used for photographs and other materials.
- 場地同意書: This form is used for location releases.