It's Finally Here...
Filmmakers are taking over Little Rock and turning it into movie-making madness for 48 hours! Teams of filmmakers have a single weekend - this one - to write, shoot and edit their short films! All completed entries will be unveiled on the big screen, at our premiere screenings.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Little Rock will be listed on this page after kickoff.
- Media: You must submit your film according to the formats listed lower on this page.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our Production Documents page.
- Rules: You should make sure that your film complies with our Filmmaking Rules and Competition Rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: Your film must be dropped off at the location listed on this page.
Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
Elements Genres FAQs