It's Finally Here...
Filmmakers are taking over Saint Louis and turning it into movie-making madness for 48 hours! Teams of filmmakers have a single weekend - this one - to write, shoot and edit their short films! All completed entries will be unveiled at our premiere screenings.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Saint Louis will be listed on this page after kickoff.
- Media: You must submit your film according to the formats listed lower on this page.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from our Production Documents page: https://48hourfilm.com/documents
- Team Leader Agreement: This document must be filled out by the Team Leader and uploaded to https://Cinema48.com prior to the Kickoff. Find instructions here: https://www.48hourfilm.com/digital_dropoff
- Rules: You should make sure that your film complies with our Filmmaking Rules and Competition Rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that is provided to all Team Leaders by the City Producer prior to Kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: Your film and paperwork must be uploaded to https://Cinema48.com. Find instructions here: https://www.48hourfilm.com/digital_dropoff
- 48HFP Safe Set Guidelines: https://48hourfilm.com/news-articles/194/48HFP-Safe-Set-Guidelines
Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
Elements Genres FAQs