The Curaçao 48 Hour Film Project
Curaçao Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 100 filmmakers from Curaçao are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
There are still a few slots available in the Curaçao 48HFP.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Curaçao will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
Curaçao 48HFP Events
Meet & Greet and last possibility for Registration at La Tentashon
|Date ||1 October (Wednesday)|
|Time ||6 pm - 7 pm|
|Place ||La Tentashon, Havenstraat 2-4, Otrabanda, Curacao|
Curaçao 48HFP Links
Photo by Christiane van Helden
to be announced
For the Curaçao 48HFP, your film must be submitted on one of the following media:
Martis Brothers, Hermann Martis
Moving, Rovendley Welvaart
MSC_TEAM, Rochandell Welvaart
TLB , Nataly Burgzorg