The Baltimore 48 Hour Film Project
Exhausted Baltimore Teams Submit Films
Filmmaking teams from throughout the Baltimore area successfully completed a weekend of filmmaking. Films were due on Sunday, June 16 and the last few minutes before the deadline saw filmmakers, operating on little sleep and lots of adrenaline, rushing to get their films in on time.
All of the films that were submitted on Sunday night will screen on the dates below. Come see what Baltimore area filmmakers can do!
Want to hear about the Baltimore 48HFP from the filmmakers themselves? Then check out the Baltimore 48HFP filmmaker blog, where Baltimore 48HFP participants tell us stories of their wild weekend of filmmaking.
|June 25 Groups A, B June 26, Groups C, D|
|7PM & 9PM|
|Charles Theatre, 1711 N Charles St Baltimore, MD 21201|
|$9 Presale (plus $1 fee) , $10 at door (purchase them here)|
Baltimore 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Baltimore mailing list
- Find the Baltimore 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Baltimore 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Baltimore team
- Email Rob Hatch, Baltimore Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Baltimore using our
- Buy t-shirts or other goodies
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Baltimore:
2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009
2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005