The Cincinnati 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Cincinnati on the weekend of May 16 - 18, 2014. Filmmakers from all over the Cincinnati area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
Early Bird Registration is $140. Teams must register on or before Monday, April 21 to get this special rate. Regular registration is $160. If teams register after Tuesday, May 6 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, May 16|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|CET (Cincinnati Educational Television), 1223 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati, OH 45214|
|Sunday, May 18|
|to be announced (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|to be announced|
Cincinnati 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Cincinnati mailing list
- Find the Cincinnati 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Cincinnati 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Cincinnati team
- Email Katharine Steele, Cincinnati Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Cincinnati using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Cincinnati:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004 • 2003