The Johannesburg 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Johannesburg on the weekend of 21 - 23 November 2014. Filmmakers from all over the Gauteng area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
Early Bird Registration is R1,000. Teams must register on or before 1 November (Saturday) to get this special rate. Regular registration is R1,200.
|13 November (Thursday)|
|Amuse Cafe, 34 5th Street, (cnr 4th Ave), Linden|
|21 November (Friday)|
|City Varsity, 125 Simmonds street, Braamfontein|
|23 November (Sunday)|
|17:00-22:00 (by 19:30 to be on time!)|
|Zoo Lake Bowling Club, Princess of Wales Drive, Zoo Lake, Parkwood|
|Great place to grab a bite to eat and something to drink after your crazy weekend!!!|
Johannesburg 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Johannesburg mailing list
- Find the Johannesburg 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Johannesburg 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Johannesburg team
- Email Tiaan Weyer, Johannesburg Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Johannesburg using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Johannesburg:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010