The Las Vegas 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Las Vegas on the weekend of July 10 - 12, 2015. Filmmakers from all over the Las Vegas area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
Early Bird Registration is $140. Teams must register on or before Monday, June 22 to get this special rate. Regular registration is $160. If teams register after Tuesday, July 7 they must pay a rate of $175.
|Friday, July 10|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|SLS Hotel & Casino - Congo III & IV, 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South|
|Sunday, July 12|
|4:00pm - 7:30pm (by 7:30pm to be on time!)|
|Onyx Theatre, 953 East Sahara, Ste 16-B|
|July 21st & 22nd|
|6:30pm & 9:00pm Day 1, 6:30pm Day 2|
|Century 18 Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122|
Las Vegas 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Las Vegas mailing list
- Find the Las Vegas 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Las Vegas 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Las Vegas team
- Email Philip Faiss, Las Vegas Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Las Vegas using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Las Vegas:
2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010
2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005