To get all the latest information on the 48 Hour Film Project, sign up here for our e-newsletter.Join Our Email List
Help at the Local Level
Contact your city producer to get the quickest resonse. He or she can help you understand how everything works and answer questions relating to the event in your town. Be sure to include your name and team name if applicable.
Email Your City Producer
To send a message to your city producer, visit your city's webpage and look for the send icon in the top right corner.
48 Hour Film Project
P.O. Box 40008
Washington, DC 20016
Did you know you can find the answer to many of your questions right here on the website?
Need Team Registration Confirmation/Receipt?
If you did not receive your registration confirmation email, you can log back into the registration system to check your status. If you need a receipt for your records, you can also download it there.
Note: Payments and registration status in international locations may take several days to post. You may also email your City Producer for more information.
- New City Inquiries
- Want to see the 48HFP in your town? Let us know.
- Refund Requests
- Need to withdraw? Refund eligibility depends upon when the request is made. Please include your city and team name in your message.
- Refund Schedule
- Sponsorship Inquiries
- Interested in becoming a sponsor? Let us know.
- Website Inquiries
- Having problems with the website or registering your team?
- General Inquiries
- Don't see your issue addressed elsewhere? Email us here.