The Beirut 48 Hour Film Project
The 48 Hour Film Project comes to Beirut on the weekend of 6 - 8 June 2014. Filmmakers from all over the Beirut area will compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the world.
Enter today! Space is limited.
This year, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the initial registration is complete, we will add teams to a waiting list.
Early Bird Registration is $130 USD. Teams must register on or before 6 May (Tuesday) to get this special rate. Regular registration is $150 USD. If teams register after 27 May (Tuesday) they must pay a rate of $175 USD.
|6 June (Friday)|
|Alt City, Montral Building, Hamra Street, Beirut|
|8 June (Sunday)|
|7:00pm (by 19:30 to be on time!)|
|June 12th -June 13th|
Beirut 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Beirut mailing list
- Find the Beirut 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Beirut 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Beirut team
- Email Mo Rida, Beirut Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Beirut using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- وتظهر هذه باللغة العربية
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Beirut:
2013 • 2012 • 2011