The Geneva 48 Hour Film Project
Geneva Filmmakers Take to the Streets
This weekend 500 filmmakers from Geneva are making films in the 48 Hour Film Project! All of completed films will screen on the dates below.
Here are some important notes for 48HFP filmmakers:
- Elements: The required elements for Geneva will be listed to the right.
- Media: You must submit your film on one of the media listed to the right.
- Documents: You must submit releases for all team members, all music, all locations, and any other copyrighted material, as well as a team leader's agreement, a roster, and a certification statement. These forms can be downloaded from on our production documents page.
- Rules/FAQ: You should make sure that your film complies with our rules. If you have questions about the rules, the best place to go is our faq.
- 48HFP Hotline: If you have a question during the filmmaking weekend, call the 48HFP Hotline. The number is on the Kickoff Info Sheet that your team representative was given at the kickoff. If you email us, you will probably not receive an answer in time, so please call.
- Dropoff: The location to drop off your film is listed below.
- Coda: Be safe! Make great films! Good luck!
|31 October (Friday)|
|Maison des Arts du Grutli - 3rd Floor, Rue du Général- Dufour 16, 1204 Genève|
|Please Note, 3rd Floor!|
|2 November (Sunday)|
|17:00-20:00 (by 19:30 to be on time!)|
|Maison des Arts du Grutli - Foyer, Info Desk, Rue du Général- Dufour 16, 1204 Genève|
|Please Note, Foyer, Information Desk!|
Geneva 48HFP Links
- Sign up for the Geneva mailing list
- Find the Geneva 48HFP on Facebook
- Follow the Geneva 48HFP on twitter
- Join a Geneva team
- Email Neal Hartman, Geneva Producer of the 48HFP
- Look up films from Geneva using our
- Put a 48HFP badge on your homepage or blog
- Montrer ceci en français
- Other 48 Hour Film Projects in Geneva:
2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2009 • 2008