Seattle 48 Hour Film Horror Project
The 48 Hour Film Horror Project visted Seattle the weekend of November 8 - 10. Filmmakers from all over the city competed to see who could make the best short horror film in only 48 hours.
Screenings & Awards
All entries (even late films) are guaranteed a screening . Those in attendance will help choose the Audience Award. Videos submitted on time are eligible to win "Best 48 Hour Horror Film of Seattle".
How It Works
Teams were assigned a character, prop and line of dialogue that must be included in their film. All other regular 48 Hour Film Project rules apply.
Each team will also draw a genre - the catch? They're all horror genres!! Your film must be true to the genre you have selected—and no trading with other teams! You may combine genres (e.g., a science fiction zombie comedy).
Wild Card Genres
After genres have been selected, filmmakers will be given the option to trade in their genre for a Wild Card Genre. Once you switch, you can't switch back!
Group A: Tue Nov 12 @ 7:00pm
- Awesome -- Phil Wilson
- Bohemian Scream -- Cindy Giese French
- Bothellwood Pictures -- David Jolosky
- DABtek Entertainment -- Douglass Brown
- diggUM -- Brenda Jallits
- Far Knight -- Andre Kirkman
- Foxglove -- aidan vitti
- Horrorscope -- Bruce Bracken
- Piñata Badgers -- Alexandria Ellis
- SPITE HOUSE -- Jordan Lofgren
- Swim Pony -- Lou Karsen
- Team 414 -- Corey Feist
- the adorable homicide -- Jeremy Ward
- Ticket Productions -- Thomas Tierney
- WIC Video -- Ryan Macy
Group B: Tue Nov 12 @ 9:00pm
- Aurora Whore Show -- Brianna Murphy
- Bad Alien Productions -- Bob Freeman
- D&D Films -- Don Trujillo
- Digital Decay Films -- Brian Lewis
- Film Long and Prosper -- Tara Reynolds
- Ghost Manatees -- Trebor Connell
- Legendary Filmmakers -- Amrik Pabla
- Ram Rod -- Joshua Georgiades
- Scare Bears -- Tonjia Atomic
- Team Alcachofa -- Quinn Armstrong
- Team Mighty Tripod -- Angela DiMarco
- The Nerd Chronicles -- Ryan Wagenhauser
- The Popcorn Paradigm -- Jim Bracher
- Troubadours -- Dima Levanchuk
- Turning Point Films -- Benitez Fareti